Advanced breast cancer includes both locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer. The Clinical practice guidelines for the management of advanced breast cancer have been developed by a multidisciplinary working party, with cooperation from a range of special contributors. The guidelines are primarily intended for use by all health professionals involved in the management of women with advanced breast cancer.
This resource has been superseded in-full or in-part by:
- Recommendations for the management of central nervous system (CNS) metastases in women with secondary breast cancer
- Recommendations for use of bisphosphonates for advanced breast cancer
- Recommendations for use of chemotherapy for the treatment of advanced breast cancer
- Recommendations for endocrine therapy treatment of hormone receptor-positive advanced breast
- Recommendations for Trastuzumab (Herceptin®) for treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer.
|File size:||727.28 KB|
|Cancer Type:||Breast cancer|
|Publication Audience:||Resources for health professionals|
This resource has been superseded in-full or in-part by an updated version. It is available to the public for research and reference purposes only. Cancer Australia assumes no legal liability or responsibility for errors or omissions contained within.